NI-26A (ø1.0 - ø2.6 mm)
26 AXIS CNC MULTI-WIRE FORMING MACHINE
A multi-functional forming machine that enables various wire-processing realizes high value-added forming and high productivity.
It begins a new world in the spring forming machine.
26 AXIS CNC MULTI-WIRE FORMING MACHINE NI-26A
- 1. Free form-processing
- Intuitive operation is possible with each high-speed 3D slides on the top and bottom and each high-speed 3D dual slides on the left and right sides.
- It's dramatically expand the application range of forming with the left and right double rotary (WR) servo motors, the upper rotary servo motor, the front rotating grip unit for secondary forming, and the newly developed wire rotary feed mechanism as the standard equipment.
- 2. High-precision processing
- The newly developed bending sensor BS function realizes high-precision bending.
- With the high-rigidity air-cut unit, it cuts without quill. It prevents wear of quill and achieving beautiful cross section with quiet processing.
- The rotating grip unit and double rotary servo motors facilitate post-processing after wire cutting and support high value-added processing.
- 3. Reduced setup time due to high-repeatability
- No screw adjustment is required when installing the tool. Advanced adjustment is possible with a NC program, greatly reducing the setup time.
- 4. Newly developed software "MNO2" with excellent operability
- The program editing function has greatly evolved, and the new navigation system function and touch screen make it easier to create programs and shorten the setup time.
- Highly efficient production is supported by a versatile production control screen and production data collection function.
- 5. Support for IOT
- The Wi-Fi function built into the newly developed spring forming program "MNO2" as standard allows you to check the operating status of the machine from your computer or smartphone.
MEC NI-26A ø2.3 mm
|Wire diameter||ø1.0 ~ ø2.6 mm|
|Stroke (Quil)||Max 150 mm|
|Stroke (After grip)||Max 330 mm|
|D/d index||4 or more|
|Feed axis*||0.0001 mm|
|Feed speed||Max 118 m/min|
|Number of axes||26 axis (Max 30 axis)|
|Solenoid valves||5 ports (Max 8 ports)|
|Air pressure||Max 0.5 MPa|
|Power source||3-phase, AC 200V, 30A|
|Net weight||4,150 kg|
|Control device||OS Windows|
|Display||21.5" full HD touch screen|
|External memory||USB Thumb drive|
|Temperature||0 ~ 40°C|
*Resolution: It is a program input unit and does not represent accuracy.
These specifications, machinery, equipment, and appearance are subject to change without notice for reason of improvement.
Please contact us for non-Japanese specifications.